The bottom line…
If you subscribe to the free newsletter or the RSS Feed, I will not spam you or sell your email address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the notification emails you receive.
The full version…
• If personal information is collected, you will be notified of the purposes for which information is being collected.
• If we collect personal information, it will be solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• If personal information is collected we will retain it only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• If personal information is collected, it will be by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Information collected by third parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only Authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) has access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Email Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances, unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address. A Fork In The Quilt reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self-promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
Privacy Contact Information
Terms and Condition
Blog Content: All contents of the Blog, except for comments, are the opinion of the Authors and only the Authors. They do not reflect the views or opinions of the Authors’ employers, supervisors or any businesses, organizations, institutions or individuals that the Authors are a part of or associated with. The Authors is not a travel agent, airline or hotel employee, attorney, a licensed financial professional or an accountant, you should not substitute information obtained from this Blog for information from a licensed and/or trained professional.
Terms and Condition
All content, including but not limited to written, graphic and photography, is property of the Authors unless otherwise noted. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to sell or modify any part of this Blog. If you wish to reprint or use any articles, please contact the Authors. You are welcome to link to this blog and to discuss content if it is in a respectful manner – you do not need to agree, but you do need to be respectful. If you are interested in any of the photographs on this blog, please contact us and we will discuss pricing and licensing.